Effective: January 1, 2020
California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies to Personal Information, as defined below, that is processed by My Soccer Training in the course of our business, including via the My Soccer Training Site, and through our Apps, forums, social media accounts, blogs, studios, retail showrooms, and other online or offline offerings (together with any and all future online and offline offerings operated by or on behalf of My Soccer Training, the “Services”).
This California Privacy Notice is not intended to apply to Personal Information we collect about our employees, applicants for employment, or contractors in the employment context.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The sources of the Personal Information we collect above include Personal Information that you directly provide to us (for example, on our Site or our Apps or by telephone), Personal Information that we gather from the devices you use to access our Services (for example, apps, heart rate monitors, mobile applications or websites), Personal Information we receive from third party partners (for example, our financing partners if you finance your purchase, or certain marketing, research or survey partners), and Personal Information that we generate internally (for example, we may generate identifiers internally that we associate with you).
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
California law requires that we also list the categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed to third parties for business purposes in the last 12 months. In the last 12 months, we have disclosed all of the categories of Personal Information we describe in the “What Personal Information We Collect” section for business purposes. For example, we may share your IP address or device ID with service providers that provide crash monitoring and reporting services to us.
California residents have the right to opt out of our disclosures of Personal Information that we have disclosed to third parties for valuable consideration (which may be considered “sales” under California law even if no money is exchanged). What is covered as a “sale” under California law is not yet clear, but we currently do not “sell” your information as we understand it. However, My Soccer Training respects and understands that you may still want to minimize sharing of your information with third parties for marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you would like to minimize sharing of your information with third parties for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
As a resident of California, you have certain rights, such as:
* Right to access Personal Information. You may be entitled to receive the specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected in the 12 months preceding your request.
* Right to data portability. You may be entitled to receive a copy of your electronic Personal Information in a readily-usable format.
* Right to know. You may be entitled to receive information regarding the categories of Personal Information we collected, the sources from which we collected Personal Information, the purposes for which we collected and shared Personal Information, the categories of Personal Information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, and the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding your request.
* Right to deletion. You may be entitled to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note, however, that we may need to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or as required to comply with applicable law.
* Right to opt-out of certain sharing with third parties. You may be entitled to direct us to stop disclosing your Personal Information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. What is covered as a “sale” under California law is not yet clear, but we currently do not “sell” your information as we understand it.
You may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied goods or services. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise one of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-310-933-6297.
California law requires us to verify the requests we receive from you when you exercise certain of the rights listed above. We (or third parties we engage to assist us) may ask you to provide certain information to us in order for us to verify the request.
In addition to these rights, pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who share personal information with us have the right to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. If you would like to exercise this right, please use the contact information listed in this section to contact us.